Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marti's Breadsticks

I have baked these many times now. And for those who know the way I cook... it has to be simple for me to figure it out. They are SO tasty! Try it! They take less than a 1/2 hour.

1 1/2 c warm water
1T yeast
4 t sugar 1t salt
3 1/2 c flour

Add flour until dough is firm. Roll out on floured surface. Cut into strips.
Melt butter in a cookie sheet, lay breadsticks in butter and sprinkle garlic salt and parmesan cheese on top.

350 degrees until done

6 comments:

  1. These sound so yummy. I am totally going to make them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried these breadsticks...they are delicious, and so easy! Thanks for sharing!! How are you feeling?
    love, leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah- I'm so glad you tried them... I make them a lot lately. I'm feeling good today. I'm finally getting past this head cold that I have had for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for a new post! Do you have a name picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie and Darren I want to thank you for letting us come over today, and get some things. My mother-in-law was so excited, thank you. Are you OK you did not seem your self today? love Ya Julie! Have you checked out my blog. andyjulierymer@blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. serious? still no post? COME ON!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates