Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bolder Mountain, UT Campig in August

Here are some of the pictures that we took while we were down at Bolder Mountain. We stayed from Teusday to Saturday... and I could have stayed for another week. It is one of the prettiest places I have ever been to. There are mountain lakes everywhere that are surrounded by aspens and pines. We stayed at a campground that had water. It was convenient, but next time I think we are going to camp more primitive. The camp host that was there was a beast and let Darron have it! I watched her yell and yell at Darron about the dog without a leash, starting up the 4wheelers in the campground, and cutting wood with a chainsaw. Our favorite spot that we saw was up at Miller’s Lake. Our friends the Carr’s and the Galacher’s were also up there. Bro. Carr made some awesome tacos one night for us. And he fried up some fresh trout for us another night.




I took these shots our last morning there. The kids were sad to go and so was I.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates