Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This is the Place!


The kids and I had fun today. To start out… we went out to breakfast. While we were there we were approached by a random guy that obviously had a hard time sleeping on the street last night. He asked me if I wanted to buy his antique table. I told him no thanks, but he insisted on following us into McDonald’s. I was scared, because I knew there is nothing a 5 month old pregnant lady could do with two kids by her side, if he decided to attack us. We ate quickly and then went to “This is the Place” park.
We had a blast on the train and petting the animals. Ashlee LOVES all animals and it shows when she is around them. They thought that all the people in pioneer costume were the real deal. On our way back home, we stopped by IKEA to pick up a few things and eat lunch.
We were all exhausted when we got home, but the kids decided to set up their table and have a tea party. What a day! I can't believe I'm awake and blogging right now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thats sounds like so much fun!! I love to do stuff like that. Your kids are so cute! How do you do the Pictures all together like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that such an awesome park? waht a fun day for you! is that tea set from ikea? is that table? they are super cute!! rebecca really wants a new tea set. how are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie I am coming up in the world. I have a blog. It is not that great right now I am still trying to figure out my picture problem. I love yours. I love that family picture. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates