Monday, January 19, 2009

UPDATED!

I haven't been good at keeping updated on this, but I am going to better now. My picture taking has been at a slow too. But for the update on us....

We are all doing well and healthy. We had a great holiday season and spent time with family, which is are most favorite thing to do. Darron has taken up indoor soccer. He is on two soccer teams now. One of the teams is with his brothers that live close. They play on Saturday's and it has been fun to cheer them on on the stands. Mickey defiantly wins the cheering award. None of them have had bad injuries yet, but I think they are finding out that their 30's body is a lot different from their 20's body. They had a slow start, but now they look like a real soccer team. And they are winning! I will take my camera next time and try to post some pictures. He has really enjoyed getting to know everyone in our ward better. Every Sunday he comes home from his meeting and mentions how great our youth are or how giving everyone is in our ward.

I feel like I am going to pop any second. And my belly button is almost completely gone now. The kids are at counting down the days to meet their new baby sister. They have been dressing up there stuffed animals including diapers sometimes and pretending be the mom or the dad. I have purchased all my new work out clothes and work out tapes to get back in shape. Has anyone tried "The Biggest Loser" work outs? I'll let you know how they go. My goal is to get on a soccer team this season and not look like a complete idiot.

Well, I'm off to take more pictures. The kids and Darron are up on the mountain behind the house playing in the snow. Maybe if I get on the 4 wheeler it will help this delivery speed up a little more.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie it is getting SO CLOSE!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little girl! hang in there!! I wish Jonathan could be on the guys' soccer team! Wouldn't that be fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pics Jaim! Thanks for the update. I can't believe all the beautiful snow! I bet those hot flashes are coming in handy about now. :) Miss U!
    Aim

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fun Christmas! I still need to post my pictures! We got SO much snow here! You're pretty much a bad friend and never responded to my email he he......what's the name of this baby? You're about to have her ANYDAY! You'll have to keep me posted on those workouts! though you are supposed to wait 6 weeks, so don't get too crazy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates