Thursday, February 12, 2009

Michelle Robbins


Michelle Robbins
Febuary 5, 2009
8 pounds 1 oz
21 inches
Click to see more pics of Michelle.
Posted by Picasa
Michelle is finally here! And she is beautiful and healthy. I know babies aren’t supposed to smile for a few weeks, but she does… and I swear it isn’t just gas! She is such a happy baby. She has been sleeping through the night in her crib and wakes up once to eat. We are so excited and blessed to have Michelle in our family.
I was amazed that I was in labor for only 7 hours (Ashlee took 21 hours and Zachary took 19). I only had to push 3 times. The recovery hasn’t been too awful either. Woohoo! I’m still retaining a lot of water which is no fun, but I think it will go away soon.
Ashlee and Zachary love her. They want to hold her constantly. Zachary has been sick, so we make him wear a mask over his face when holds her. Its fun to see them bond and love her. Ashlee volunteers to change her diapers… and I am defiantly not discouraging this. When we were in the hospital, Ashlee and Zachary got to hang out and get spoiled by Grandma and Grandad. We really appreciate them for watching them for us.
We have been SPOILED by our friends. Tonight is the first night I will have to cook… I need all your recipes; by the way, they were DELISH!
Thanks to everyone for your love and concern. We love you all and can’t wait for you to meet her.

15 comments:

  1. ok she's SOOO cute!!! She's a CHUNKER! Congrats! You look awesome too! I was SOO scary looking after I had Lincoln. He did take 19 hours though. Her outfit is so cute! :) ok, I know I won't get an answer, BUT just in case.....Where did u get her bedding? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mis! I got the bedding at Baby's R Us. You are almost there. I can't wait to meet yours. By the way... why are you keeping her name a secret. I'm dieing to know what you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jamie! All of your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got some pictures up here! She is SO cute! I am so happy for you guys, and a little jealous. I can't wait to meet her in person. I love the bedding too! How fun, little girls are so much fun! I want another one, especially when I see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! I love the one of her with her mommy. I'm so glad all went well. I can't wait to meet her in person. Love ya, Jaim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie,
    She is SOOOO beautiful! Congrats! I bet it is so fun for all of you. I can't wait to see her. I will call you when I come up next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited to see Michelle, and all of you, of course! I hope the crib is working for you. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute Jamie! Congratulations! I love the name Michelle too! (I have a Anna Michelle) Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congratulations! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaim, We are sooo happy for you and D! She is sooo precious. Ash looks like a natural little Mommy. Wish we could be there to hold her and meet her. Please give her a kiss from our family. You seem to be recovering well. Congrats! We love you! Aim and the Fam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamie,
    She is such a beautiful baby!
    Congratulations! You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! She is precious. Sounds like she is a "dream" newborn! Ran across you blog from Melissa's. Cute blog, cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you and your little family. My mom called me last week to tell me you had your baby! She said she had hoped to talk to you more...but there were too many people in the hospital having babies. She said your kid are beautiful and look just like your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just realized u responded to me on your blog...I swear I'm brain dead when I'm pregnant! Sounds like u got lucky with a great sleeper! I hope I get one of those, but I doubt it. I'm pretty dang sure the name I'm using is Elsie (jons great grandmas name) Jane from my side. Elsie Jane.....I just didn't post it cuz I could change my mind! I'm glad your kids are loving having a baby! How nice you have a child that can change poops! YAHOO! How are u feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see you when we have lunch with Amie! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates