Saturday, February 21, 2009



Zachary REFUSED to put pants on today. He even came in and put pants on... just to go out and change back into his shorts in the garage. CRAZY KID!

My friend, Carrie just blogged about how awesome these warm days are. I have to agree, although I’m not about to go run 12 miles like she did. I know we are only in the 40’s but its awesome! We all have spring fever. Zachary just came running out in his summer clothes screaming…”I’m wearing these!” And Darron has already put the trampoline up. The kids have been jumping on the tramp and riding bikes outside all day! We even washed the van inside and out just to enjoy the weather. I told Ashlee yesterday that I have SPRING FEVER… she said, “I think I have it too, Mom. I do feel a little warm.”
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Jamie! I am going to freeze my tail off when I come in a few weeks. I'm used to seventy plus degrees all winter! We will for sure have to go to dinner. How about a random Tuesday night or Wed. night? That would be the 17th or 19th. What do you think? I can't wait to see you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel what 66 feels like in California right now. We are in HEAVEN! We hear its supposed to be warm all next week in Utah, I am SO glad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie! Congratulations! The baby is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cats! What a cute family you've got! Congrats on the new baby! I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates