Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Darron!

So, we celebrated Darron's birthday last week. Yes ,he does not like to celebrated his birthday. He didn't want to do anything or spend anything. BUT we just couldn't let that happen. When he woke up that morning we surprised him with a birthday card and 4 tickets to the Orem Owlz baseball game.

The kids made him a huge sign that read "Happy B-day Daddy" and hung it on the wall. And I made my first ever birthday cake that was not in a casserole dish. He wasn't expecting his family to be there. But everyone that could show up came Friday afternoon to sing him happy birthday and eat cake and icecream. He had no idea that they were coming.

I can't express how much I love Darron. I married the man that nobody thought existed. He is perfect for me and for my kids. I LOVE that he tries SO hard to do what is right. He keeps us laughing and happy all the time.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you put that hat on Darron! Haha. That is SOO Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates