Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pregnant Moment

I am so emotional right now. I just cried watching a VISA commercial about a kid that went to the Olympics, pulled a muscle and couldn’t finish the race. His dad ran out and walked the rest of the way with him to the finish line.

Darron has been gone to scout camp for the past couple days. He is gone until Saturday. Zachary keeps telling everyone, “My dad is gone for 4 days and 3 nights.” They both s ask when he is coming home. I’m spoiled having him around all the time. Yesterday we found a snake in the backyard and I had to ask the neighbor if he would dispose of it for us.

We are all getting excited for Travis and Amy and their kids to come out soon. We are on the count down for the 4th of July celebrations.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you are talking about . . . 4 days or so after Carson was born I went to the mall to get a nursing bra. . . when the lady asked me for ID to use my debit card. . .I couldn't find my license and STARTED crying. It was so embarrasing. I ended up using my costco card. I was such a hormonal wreck. He he he. Gotta love those kids and what getting them here does to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh Jamie! I know I have had many moments like that but I try to forget them. So I can't think of one to share with you. But its worth it right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie--
    My hubs is at scout camp right this minute, too. Just for 2 nights. Yay pregnancy hormones! Isn't it so much fun to have all these emotions and hormones take over your body? Hope you are feeling well. Your fmaily is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jamie, I guess I need to check you blog more often I didn't even know you were pregnant until Amie Jo told me in an email. I am so excited for you. I am starting a blog so I will send you an invite! I hope you are happy and well...let's try to get togther soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried for this commercial too. Of course, I am pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates