Friday, April 24, 2009

It all happened so fast. I was attmepting to stop the car until Darron yelled at me to get out of the way. Jared tryed twice to stop it, but quickly found out it was going to fast to stop. Then he new he needed to get Zachary out of the car before in ran of the edge. While Jared was pulling Zach out.... well, I don't know how it all happend but Z ended up betwwen the door and the big green electrical box that he is now standing on in the picture.

This speaker box is the pattern that is on Zachary's arm and Uncle Jared's leg.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jaim! I'm glad all of you are okay. Life is precious, isn't it? Hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Jamie, I love you, but I'm so confused as to what happened!!!??Jared tried to stop what? What was going too fast? "before in ran of the edge"??

    I can tell he was in a car....what car? were you in it driving? was there another car involved?

    Help me understand ;) I'm sure I'm just retarded, but I really do what to hear the full story!...SOOOO glad he's ok! Sounds like the Lord was watching over your family!!!

    on a VERY less important note....your yard, house and neighborhood are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am so glad he is okay that is so scary! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates