Friday, April 24, 2009

We still have our Zachy!

My heart is exploding with gratitude to my Heavenly Father today. I still have my Zachy. I can’t help to think about all the “what if’s”. What if…. The car would have gone done the cliff… Zach would have fallen out with the car on top of him. What if… in the CAT scan they would have found internal bleeding. What if my nephew, Porter that was over was behind the car? What if Stacy, who is in cast and on crutches, was behind him when she was hobbling out to her car? What if I tried to stop the car? It could have been SO much worse. I also can’t help but think about the little kid that was in the news yesterday that crawled under his uncles truck to get a toy right when his uncle jumped in and accidently ran over and killed him. I have the best little boy in this world. For some reason, Heavenly Father trusts me to raise him an teach him what he needs to know so he can grow up and serve and do what he Heavenly Father needs him to. There is no doubt that He has a plan for Zachary. I am so thankful to be his mom. AND I’m so thankful that we still have our Zachy!

4 comments:

  1. We haven't been able to get those images out of our mind, and the what-ifs have raced through our minds a million times.

    Everything happened so quickly and we are amazed at how many things happened just right to have the outcome it did. My stomach still flips a few times when I think about it.

    I am SO SO SO glad that Zachy is okay... we love him SOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are relieved to know that everyone is okay! That is so scary. It made me remember the time I did that! It still makes me cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad all my robbins cousins are okay and were able to have a happy outcome. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways for sure. Love y'all. We need to plan a reunion so all us McKinney's can get to know all of you guys better. Love the blog and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. That was so scary to hear about! What an awesome kid, though! "I didn't even cry" he says! Too sweet. His uncle Danny was jealous that I got to talk to him on the phone today!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates