Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ashlee's 7

Ashlee turned 7 on April 27th. We had planned to have a party at the park but it rained. Instead we went down to the church to play kickball in the gym. We had the WHOLE family here. My side and Darrons. Ashlee felt loved to say the least. I love my Ashlee. She has always been a great helper. This morning she noticed that my bathroom floor needed sweeping...so she just did it. Ashlee loves being around her family and having fun. Her favorite thing to do is jumping on the trampoline with her dad and her brother, tackle time, going down to the gas station or the Red Barn for a treat, making anything in the kitchen with mom, She also loves hanging out with her cousins. She is a fast learner too. I showed her a few chords on the guitar and she picked it up really quick. She loves soccer, but mostly she loves to play soccer with her family in the backyard. She loves playing with her brother Zachary. I am so glad that they get along so well. Zachary really looks up to her, and I am glad the she is a good example for him. How did I get so lucky to have her as my daughter... I don't know, but I'm so glad she's mine.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates