Monday, June 15, 2009

The Camp Out by Ashlee Robbins

The Camp Out
By Ashlee Robbins (age 7)

My Family and I went camping. We saw a road we thought that was the right road but it wasn’t. We had to back up and that wasn’t good but we did it. We were safe. My dad went to find a camp out and he found one. I went for a hike. I was coming back when I saw a horse it scared me to death. I zoomed to my mom. I shook with scare. Then my dad came back. He found a spot. We went to it. Zachary and I skipped rocks. It was night. We went to bed.

The next day we went four wheeling. We saw the view. When we were going back a hawk flew past. It was going to get my dog. Then we say a badger. My dog was face to face with a badger! When we got back my uncle was here. My brother and I climbed up a big hill and made it. Our uncle came to get us then we left. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates