Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow where has the time gone. I thought I would post some pictures of my kidos before they get any older. Summer is officiously here. I am so excited. Chores have begun too. So the rules are: family prayer, scriptures, chores, breakfast, and then they can play. We have also managed to memorize a few states on the map. If they do a good job all week, then we will do something fun on the weekend. We are going to go stay up in Salt Lake this weekend and go to Pioneer Village and the Zoo.

Michelle is changing everyday. She loves to grab things ex specially her feet and my hands. As I am typing she is grabbing at my hands.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. add camping to your schedule next weekend. your kids are just TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blogger Templates